CHRISTMAS is the perfect time of year to show your girlfriend how much you love and care about her.
If you want to get her a fabulous present to spoil her this year, then look no further – here’s all of our top picks.
Looking for the perfect present for your girlfriend?[/caption]
We’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to, and compiled our favourite presents we’ve found on the high street and beyond.
From personalised to romantic gifts, including gorgeous jewellery and must have homeware; it’s all on here.
Just make sure you keep an eye on order dates; especially for personalised gifts as these may take longer.
Want to save on your shop? Sign up to TopCashback or Quidco, as these cashback sites will help you earn money as you shop – and Christmas is a great time to boost your savings.
Don’t forget that Black Friday is around the corner too, as the November shopping event is a great time to bag a bargain.
Here’s our selection of the best Christmas gifts for girlfriends in 2021.
Personalised gifts for Girlfriends
You can’t go wrong with a personalised gift, as it’s sure to be a one of a kind present.
A unique gift, it’s the perfect chance to remind her of a special moment, or a just something that is totally hers.
1. Abbott Lyon Personalised Signature Necklace
Channel Carrie with this gorgeous personalised necklace from Abott Lyon.
Totally personalised and available in a range of colours.
- Abbott Lyon Personalised Signature Necklace, £69 , Abbott Lyon – buy here
2. Personalised Christmas Poinsettia Coupe Glass
Personalised glasses are a great Christmas gift[/caption]
These gorgeous glasses are packed full of festive charm and are uber glamourous too.
Best of all, they’re only £25.
- Personalised Christmas Poinsettia Coupe Glass, £25, Not On The High Street – buy here
3. The Rosie Circle Bag
If Holly’s a fan then so are we[/caption]
Loved by Holly Willoughby, LRM are home to gorgeous bags that can be easily personalised.
Each bag can be personalised with up to eight initials.
- The Rosie Circle Bag, £60, LRM Goods – buy here
4. Weekend Holdall Duffle Bag
Planning a weekend away?[/caption]
Going for a weekend away? This gorgeous Katie Loxton bag is perfect for carrying everything you need.
- Weekend Holdall Duffle Bag, £84.99, Katie Loxton – buy here
5. Engravable Bar Bracelet
This easily personalised bracelet from Missoma is a must buy[/caption]
You can’t go wrong with jewellery and this personalised bracelet from Missoma.
- Engravable Bar Bracelet, £85, Missoma – buy here
6. Personalised Apothecary Candle
Perfect for rest and relaxation[/caption]
This gorgeous candle can be personalised with a message, and a name too and from.
A gorgeous modern styled candle with a nostalgic apothecary look, it’s the perfect gift.
- Personalised Apothecary Candle, £16, Not On The High Street – buy here
Romantic Gifts for Girlfriends
Give her all the feels, and lavish her with romance this Christmas.
These gorgeous gifts will show her just how much you love her; it’s sure to put a smile on her face.
1. The Night Sky Print
What could be more romantic than the night sky the night you met? This print will show exactly that.
- The Night Sky Print, £40, The Night Sky – buy here
2. Vienna Set
We love this set[/caption]
New lingerie will show romance is definitely on the cards. This gorgeous set from Bluebella is something a little different.
- Vienna Set, £36, Bluebella – buy here
3. Desert Eden
Can you go wrong with perfume? This new set from Estee Lauder is the perfect buy.
- Desert Eden, from £68, Estee Lauder – buy here
4. Boy Smells x GANNI PARK LIFE candle
You can’t go wrong with a candle[/caption]
This uber cool candle will look great in any living room or bedroom, and it’s by two of the most on-trend brands out there so maximum cool points await.
- Boy Smells x GANNI PARK LIFE candle, £45, Selfridges – buy here
5. The Adventure Challenge
Especially made for couples[/caption]
This challenge book is perfect for spicing up date night, if you’re looking for something different to do with 50 challenges that range from £0-£50.
- Couples Edition, £34.99, The Adventure Challenge – buy here
Jewellery Gifts for Girlfriends
You can never go wrong with a piece of jewellery at Christmas, but if you’re not sure where to start here are some of our favourite pieces that are perfect for a Christmas gift for your girlfriend.
1. Fine Beaded Chain Bracelet
This bracelet will go with everything[/caption]
This beaded chain bracelet is the perfect go-with-anything bracelet making it a great choice for Christmas.
- Fine Beaded Chain Bracelet, £50, Monica Vinader – buy here
2. Daisy Bloom Medallion Necklace
We love this chunky chain[/caption]
Looking for something a bit chunkier and unusual? This Daisy Medallion Necklace is great for brightening up any outfit.
- Daisy Bloom Medallion Necklace 18ct Gold Plate, £99, Daisy London – buy here
3. Inthefrow Riviera Charm Bracelet
We want them all[/caption]
We’re huge fans of Edge of Ember and their partnership with blogger In The Frow and her latest collection is incredible.
- Inthefrow Riviera Charm Bracelet, £95, Edge of Ember – buy here
4. Liv Purvis Flower Moon Molly Gold Plated Hoop Earrings
These hoops will make the perfect gift[/caption]
Oliver Bonas has partnered with blogger Liv Purvis and these gorgeous hoops are part of the new collection.
We’re loving the flower design, so snap them up quick.
- Liv Purvis Flower Moon Molly Gold Plated Hoop Earrings, £45, Oliver Bonas – buy here
Unique Gifts for Girlfriends
Looking for something a bit different? These picks are sure to put a smile on her face, and help her stand out from the crowd.
1. Pair Of Pink And Gold Rimmed Hammered Glasses
These are seriously cool[/caption]
Treat her to some new glasses and seriously upgrade cocktail hour this Christmas with think pink and gold glasses.
- Pair Of Pink And Gold Rimmed Hammered Glasses, £29, Not On the High Street –buy here
2. Wink Framed Wall Art
We love this print[/caption]
Brighten up your home with some new wall art, with this Wink Framed print from Oliver Bonas.
- Wink Framed Wall Art, £65, Oliver Bonas – buy here
3. Lex Pott Twist Candle Pink
These are perfect for jazzing up your Christmas table[/caption]
These incredible candles are perfect for any fashion fan and sure to make a statement on your dining table this Christmas.
- Lex Pott Twist Candle Pink, £28, Liberty – buy here
4. Snugzy Boy Mini-Me
This is sure to put a smile on her face[/caption]
Get her your very own mini-me, all you have to do is upload a photo and they’ll take care of the rest.
- Snugzy Boy Mini Me, £29.99, Snugzy – buy here
Cute Gifts for Girlfriends
Get her something cute this Christmas with one of these fabulous picks, keep it thoughtful and she’ll love it.
1. EMU Slippers
These are perfect for keeping cosy at Christmas[/caption]
Slippers for Christmas are always a good choice, and are perfect for getting cosy whilst your watch a Christmas film.
- Mayberry Slippers, £49, EMU Australia – buy here
2. Cotton Pyjama Trouser Set in Red Lobster
Not your usual Christmas pyjamas[/caption]
Christmas pyjamas are great, but these Lobster pyjamas are better.
This super cosy set is the perfect gift.
- Women’s Cotton Pyjama Trouser Set in Red Lobster, £45, Myza – buy here
3. Time to Unwind Set
Make sure you relax this Christmas[/caption]
Everyone needs some TLC and rest and relaxtation, so if your girlfriend has had a big year then this Time to Unwind Set could be just the thing.
- Time to Unwind Set £28.99, Trouva Set – buy here
Thoughtful gifts for Girlfriends
If you want to get her a thoughtful gift you can’t go wrong with a personalised gift, or something special.
Why not try these on for size.
1. Personalised Birthstone And Bar Bracelet
You can’t go wrong with personalised jewellery[/caption]
This thoughtful gift is perfect for a jewellery fan, and can be personalised with her birthstone – just make sure you get the right month.
- Personalised Birthstone And Bar Bracelet, £21, Not on the High Street – buy here
2. Personalised Couples Rectangle Velvet Cushion
We love this![/caption]
Show your love in the living room with this super cute cushion detailed with both your names.
- Personalised Couples Rectangle Velvet Cushion, £35, Not on the High Street – buy here
3. She Believed She Could So She Did Art Print
This print is perfect for a confidence boost[/caption]
This motivational print is the perfect way to show your support, and make the perfect arty gift.
- She Believed She Could So She Did Art Print, £16, Fy! – buy here
Christmas themed gifts for Girlfriends
Why not get her a gift that screams Christmas, with these Christmas themed gifts for Girlfriends.
It’s the perfect festive present.
1. Womens Festive Fairisle Pyjama Set
- Women’s Festival Fairisle Pyjama Set, £35 from Chelsea Peers – buy here
There’s nothing better than a new pair of pyjamas to wear on Christmas eve, and we love these festive ones from Chelsea Peers.
If you really want to make her day why not get a matching pair for yourself, or even the kids or dog.
2. Fashion Bag Glass Tree Ornament
The perfect Christmas decoration for fashionistas[/caption]
Deck the halls, and your tree with this bauble that’s perfect for any fashionsta.
- Fashion Bag Glass Tree Ornament, £14.95, Liberty London – buy here
3. Share the Love Big Advent Calendar
The Body Shop’s Advent Calendar is a great gift[/caption]
You can’t go wrong with an Advent Calendar, and this Body Shop one is a fabulous choice.
It’s worth £89 but is on sale for £119.
- Share the Love Big Advent Calendar, £80, The Body Shop – buy here
4. Yule Got This Women’s Christmas Jumper
This Christmas jumper is super jazzy[/caption]
This fabulous jumper is perfect for a Christmas Day, and one she can enjoy every year.
- Yule Got This Women’s Christmas Jumper, £38, Not on The High Street – buy here
What to put in a gift basket for your girlfriend?
Putting together a gift basket for your girlfriend? Fill it with all her favourite things.
It’s best to include a range of gifts so think of her favourite chocolate, tipples, and interests; a book maybe, and work from there.
What are good gifts to get your girlfriend for Christmas?
Looking for the perfect present? Make sure you get her something loves, as the best gift will be special to her and in line with her interests.
However, if you’re really stuck then you can’t go wrong with jewellery, and everyone loves perfume!
What is the most romantic gift for a girlfriend?
Something personal and unique is likely to be the most romantic gift as it’s special to you.
Think of a gift associated with a memory, song or film you both find special and you can’t go wrong.
Is a stuffed animal a good Christmas gift for a girlfriend?
Teddy bears can be cute but no, most women would probably prefer a gift.
Unless your girlfriend loves stuffed animals in which case go ahead.
What should I get a new girlfriend for Christmas?
If you’ve recently just made it official then you can’t go wrong with jewellery at Christmas.
Earrings and necklaces are a great way to show her you care with a present she can wear every day.
Should I get my girlfriend a Christmas gift?
Yes, we would advise not leaving your girlfriend off the Christmas list this year – otherwise, you might end up in the dog house.
What should I buy my girlfriend for Christmas?
Get your girlfriend something special and she’s sure to love it.
If she’s into beauty then take a look through retailers new releases and ask in store to make sure you pick the right product.
If she wants something sparkly then go for something classic – you can’t go wrong with gold hoops. But it all depends on what she’s into.
How do I spoil my girlfriend on a budget?
If you want to spoil your girlfriend on a budget then just make sure to add that personal touch.
How about making her favourite cake, buying her favourite wine, or just treating her throughout the day – breakfast in bed is always a winner!
When should I begin Christmas shopping?
Don’t leave it too late, if you don’t want to rush, then make sure to start soon to make the most out of your shopping time.
Is it a good idea to get Christmas presents during Black Friday?
Definitely! You can find great deals on all types of gifts during Black Friday.
Check out our shopping guides here.
MORE ABOUT CHRISTMAS 2021
Looking for the best beauty advent calendar? Here are our top picks.
Loved our roundup of the best Christmas gifts for girlfriends? Check out our top shopping guides on Sun Selects here.
Don’t forget to shop ahead on Black Friday.