RELATIVELY Famous: Ranch Rules, a new E! reality series, premieres back-to-back episodes on Wednesday, January 12, 2022, at 9 and 10pm ET.
The famous offspring of well-known celebrities are featured including Redmond Parker.
Who is Redmond Parker?
As an actor and businessman, Redmond understands what it takes to be a devoted and diligent worker, which he brings to the series, according to People.
Some of his credits, per People, include Beauty and the Baller, Jax + James, and Transparent.
The businessman has over 13.7k followers on Instagram.
Most read in TV
Who else stars in the series?
Along with Parker, Relatively Famous features:
- Hana Giraldo: The daughter of Neil Giraldo and Pat Benatar. She is an actor, a singer, and a fashion designer. The Count of Monte Cristo and Kulture Shock are two of her most well-known roles.
- Austin Gunn: He is the son of professional wrestler Billy Gunn. He is presently signed to All Elite Wrestling as a second-generation wrestler.
- Taylor Hasselhoff: The daughter of David Hasselhoff and an actress who stars in The Young and the Restless, Sharknado 4, and Sunkeman City.
- Jasmin Lawrence: Jasmin is actor Martin Lawrence’s daughter, who starred in Bad Boys for Life and Family Time. She is the eldest of seven children.
- Myles O’Neal: Myles is the stepson of NBA’s Shaquille O’Neal and the son of Shaunie O’Neal, a television reality personality. He works as a model, reality TV host, performer, and DJ.
- Harry James Thornton: The son of Pietra Dawn Cherniak, a former Playboy model, and actor Billy Bob Thornton. He is the youngest of three children and works in Los Angeles. Thornton has worked in the art departments of various TV shows, including S.W.A.T. and The Good Place, and has given his voice for a role in the 2014 TV series Archer.
- Ebie: Ebie is the late rapper and hip-hop icon Eazy-E’s daughter. She is currently a prominent singer and performer in Los Angeles, having grown up surrounded by music.
What is Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules about?
Eight celebrity kids are sent to a working ranch in Steamboat Springs, Colorado in the series.
“Known for their celebrity parents,” per the series’ synopsis, “the cast is trading in designer labels for chaps and cowboy boots as they set out to prove that they are more than just their famous last names.”
“Throughout their 30-day stay, the ranch owners task them with all the outrageous, messy, and challenging jobs that come with working on a ranch. As they navigate their unfamiliar, and often uncomfortable, living situations, the group connects over their shared, unique experiences growing up with famous parents.
“As some bond and others butt heads, it doesn’t take long for drama and hookups to heat up the bunkhouse. Throughout long, exhausting days of hard labor, the crew wonders who will sink or swim as they race to reach the enormous goal of reopening beautiful Saddleback Ranch to the public.”