- A wide-angle 35mm focal length is ideal for photographing a subject in its environment, while retaining a natural perspective similar to the human eye.
- A wide f/1.4 maximum aperture allows discreet, hand-held photography even when ambient light is poor. The EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM also lets photographers isolate subjects against a blurred background, despite the lens’s wide-angle focal length.
- Blue Spectrum Refractive optics guard against colour fringing and allow the lens to deliver incredible sharpness right across the frame.EXTENDER COMPATIBLITY:Not compatible
- USM autofocus is fast and virtually silent in operation, allowing instant manual adjustment without the need to change focusing mode.
- Weather sealing guards against dust and moisture, while Canon L-series construction adds durability and gives you confidence. A fluorine coating on the lens’s front element protects it from dirt and makes cleaning easier.
- Closest focussing distance (meter) : 0.28, Maximum magnification (x) : 0.21. Diagonal Angle of View is 63 degree
Package Dimensions: 4.2 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches