- IN-CAMERA SHAKE REDUCTION (SR): The PENTAX digital SLR K series cameras are equipped with the SR mechanism built into the camera body. Because shake reduction is applied in the camera body, this mean that any lens compatible with the K-Series cameras will benefit from image stabilisation.
- Exceptional imaging power: This zoom lens provides an ultra wide angle focal length coverage from 15mm to 30mm. Its exaggerated perspective helps the photographer produce spectacular images in landscape photography.
- State-of-the-art optical design: This zoom lens incorporates three ED glass optical elements and three aspherical optical elements in its 18-element, 13-group optics, to deliver high-resolution images rich in contrast even at the edges of the image.
- F2.8 large-aperture: it is versatile enough to be used for many different subjects and scenes, ranging from sweeping landscapes to nightscapes and starry Skies.
- Built-in SDM: the incorporation of a new-generation SDM (Supersonic Direct-Drive motor) assures that this zoom lens provides quiet, high-speed autofocus operation
- Hd coating to enhance imaging power: produce high-contrast images with edge-to-edge sharpness and free of flare and ghost images.
- Weather-resistant: simple drip-proof construction for high reliability even when shooting outdoors.
- Super protect coating: pentax-original SP coating uses fluorine treatment on the front surface of the lens. This prevents adhesion of dust, water drops, grease and other substances.
- Quick-shift focus system: possible to instantly switch from autofocus to manual-focus operation, by holding the shutter-release button halfway down and turning the focus ring after the subject is in focus with the camera’s AF system.
- What’s in the box: includes front lens Cap, Lens Mount cap and lens Case s120-160
Release Date: 2016-04-25T00:00:01Z
Package Dimensions: 10.9 x 6.8 x 5.0 inches