HYPERLITE LED Parking Lot Lights 300 Watt 45,000 Lumen Super Bright 150lm/w 5000K UL/DLC Certified LED Parking lot Lighting with
|Light fixture form||Path|
- Bright LED Parking Lot Lighting & Energy Saving—This 300W led parking lot light with photocell use high-efficiency chips to provide 150lm/w of bright led pole light to make your parking lot, driveway, sport court, backyard and other places as bright as daylight, saving hundreds of dollars every year. Type3 distribution provides wider illumination coverage. Equipped with black shorting cap for daily use, and use blue photocell to achieve automatic lighting from dusk to dawn .
- Time-saving & Easy Single Installation – This outdoor parking lot light 300W is equipped with a slip fitter and the slip fitter is separated from the light, which can be easily installed by a single person. Simply fix the slip fitter to the round pole, then put the light on the slip fitter and tighten the screws. Just a few simple steps to complete the installation of the led shoebox pole light.
- Heavy Duty & Sturdy Shell – 300W led parking lights is designed with curved lines for a more harmonious and beautiful look. The use of aluminum material provides strong protection and durability for the heat while ensuring heat dissipation. The radiator adopts a hollow design to increase the heat dissipation surface, accelerate the air flow, take away more heat, protect the chip, and provide you with 50,000+ hours of long-lasting lighting service.
- UL/DLC Certification & Easy to Get Rebate—Led parking lot light is all UL/DLC certified, making it easy to get rebate from state energy companies. Simply purchase this led shoebox pole light and get the corresponding DLC model to apply for rebate. IP65 protection level and the driver built-in 10kv lightning protection device, fully suitable for outdoor places such as squares, parking lots, driveways, sports fields.
- Reliable 5-year Warranty & Professional Service – Hyperlite promises that all led parking lot lights are returned free of charge within 30 days, and provides 5 years reliable warranty. Hyperlite insists on putting products and customers first! If you have any questions about lamp selection, lighting layout, after-sales, etc. For example, DIALux lighting layout service, just click “contact us” to send a message to us, we will make the lighting layout for you according to your requirements.
|Dimensions||26 × 15 × 5 cm|
|Light fixture form||
|Light Source Type||
|Number of Light Sources||
|Item Package Quantity||
25.76 Pounds, 25.8 pounds
26 x 15 x 5 inches, 26L x 15W x 5H
|Country of Origin||
|Item model number||
|Switch Installation Type||
Slip fitter mounting
|Date First Available||
January 3 2019
10 reviews for HYPERLITE LED Parking Lot Lights 300 Watt 45,000 Lumen Super Bright 150lm/w 5000K UL/DLC Certified LED Parking lot Lighting with
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
greatIf you want a very bright light, cover a large area, this is the light for you. I love it. Set about 20 feet in the air tilted up about 75 degrees. has light 400 to 500 feet out. you will be so happy with this light.
Chad G –
Bright! Turns on when its dark out, off when its light out.This does a nice job of lighting up a back dock area on an industrial complex.
Fiber By Products –
If you want to make night day these are the lights you needVery good light so far the brightest light i have ever seen and i have installed 2 of them around the company. If you want to light up and area i wouldn’t go with a i different light. They are pretty heavy so make sure you have them mounted well.
Amazon Customer –
Very brightBig difference between the street light v/s the Hyperlite Led
Great light! If 240v install, switch both linesProfessional light, similar to more expensive fixtures I’ve installed.VERY bright as advertised. Really project a long way. I put 3 on one post and rotated and tilted to create great coverage.Be aware! IF installing as 240 volt, you must switch both lines. The driver on many, including this product, has a small leakage to ground when one leg is on, resulting in the LEDs having a soft glow when off.Rewiring to 120 v fixed the issue. A double pole switch was not an option for me as it was a 3-way circuit.Another brand I installed on a different job was able to be switched with one leg.
Cliff Mueller –
Great product for the money.When I first got the light it appeared small. I was concerned it wouldn’t put out enough light. After installing it was much brighter than the halogen light I had replaced. It worked out great. Just what I needed. It is very well built and I believe it will last for years. When you install this light and test the dust to dawn feature, be sure after covering completely you allow about 45 seconds for it to work. If you don’t you will think this feature is defective.
Best gable end/shop light we’ve ever had.Was concerned the 200W light might be too bright for space. Installed below 22’ gable eve on our shop lighting a 30’ X 30’ paved area. Adjusted the pivot down for a perfect fit under 2’ eve without blinding any onlookers/neighbors. Awesome light & well constructed design looks to last for many years to come. Very simple wiring design through pivot area with access cap.
Outstanding price and quality.Outstanding price and quality.
Extremely BrightThe whole cup de sac is lit up which perfect for my purpose. Very bright and is an outstanding light. The only disatisfaction would be the fishing of the wire through the fixture which is kinda difficult.Too bad sleeves/shims weren’t offered since my lite pole O.D. is 1 1/2″ and light slip is 2 1/2″ so I had to manufacture my own shim/sleeve.
Manuel Muñoz –
Luz súper brillanteThe media could not be loaded.
Excelente inversión para el perímetro de mi propiedad, ahora tengo iluminación desde la calle hasta la puerta de mi casa, más de 150 pie quedan con una excelente luz que me permite identificar a cualquier persona o animal que se aproxime a la propiedad.