PENTAX K-1 Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body: 36.4MP Full Flame High Resolution Digital Camera 5 axis, 5 steps Shake Reduction II Weather-resistant construction Dustproof Flexible Tilt-Type LCD monitor
- High resolution images: 36.4 effective megapixels ensures that details are shown clearly, delivering outstanding quality images
- Optical viewfinder with nearly 100% field of view: assuring a clear view of the subject and ease of focus
- Top sensitivity of ISO819200: state-of-the-art imaging processing system, greatly improves image quality, even in low light situations
- Pixel Shift Resolution system II: Pentax technology that produces high-quality images beyond the power of traditional image capture
- The new-generation shake reduction II: five-axis, five shutter Step camera shake compensation
- Dustproof, weather-resistant construction: A combination of the K-1 Mark i’s 87 weather seals and the optional d-bg6 Battery grip’s watertight design prevents the intrusion of water and dust.
- Dust removal II mechanism: This effectively removes all dust particles from the image sensor surface, and prevents unwanted spots from appearing on the captured image.
- Dual card slot: large-volume image data filing on two SD memory cards
- Flexible tilt-type LCD monitor: innovative mechanism to tilt the monitor to any desired angle along the optical Axis
- Astrotracer: by making full use of its GPS module, electronic Compass and SR II mechanism, the K-1 Mark II simplifies astronomical photography of celestial bodies, without the need for an Equatorial mount.
Package Dimensions: 120x224x1880
Release Date: 31-03-2018
Details: Product Description
The PENTAX K-1 II full-frame digital SLR camera is the new flagship model of the PENTAX K series, providing exceptional image quality and unprecedented performance. In addition to the outstanding image quality, this model provides excellent super-high-sensitivity imaging performance and much-improved operability — important factors expected in a top-of-the-line model — to accommodate a wider range of subjects and scenes. By coupling a newly incorporated accelerator unit with the PRIME IV imaging engine, it assures flawless, high-speed operation and excellent noise-reduction, improving image quality and super-high-sensitivity imaging performance. The PENTAX-developed Pixel Shift Resolution System — the latest super-resolution technology designed to optimize the image sensor’s imaging performance — has been upgraded to the Pixel Shift Resolution System II. This system features a newly developed Dynamic Pixel Shift Resolution mode, which allows the photographer to capture super-high-sensitivity images in handheld shooting, by detecting the slight fluctuations of the subject’s position during continuous shooting. In addition to the conventional shooting style using a tripod, this innovative mode provides a new option for the photographer to enjoy super-high-sensitivity photography with a wider variety of subjects and scenes. The camera also comes equipped with a host of features and functions designed to optimize the photographer’s creativity and operational comfort, including a dependable magnesium-alloy body with dust proof, weather-resistant construction; an optical viewfinder with a nearly 100-percent field of view for real-time subject confirmation; a sophisticated shake-reduction system; and a flexible tilt-type LCD monitor to accommodate various shooting angles.
PENTAX K-１II BODY KIT;RECHARGEABLE-ION BATTERY D-LI90(B); BATTERY CHARGER D-BC90; FINDER CAP FOR ME; AC PLUG CORD D-CO2E; PENTAX STRAP O-ST162; EYECUP FT; HOTSHOE COVER FK; BODY MOUNT CAP KII; SYNCHRO TERMINAL 2P CAP; PENTAX K-1 TRIANGULAR RING PENTAX; K-1 PROTECTIVE COVER