This Pleasant Hearth Fenwick Fireplace Glass Door reduces heat loss up the chimney by 90-percent when the fireplace is not in use, plus adds style and function. When you’re not enjoying a fire, simply close the smoked tempered safety glass to minimize heat and cool air loss.
From the manufacturer
How to Measure
1. Measure the inside width (W) of your fireplace opening.
2. Measure the inside height (H) of your fireplace opening from the floor to the inside top of opening.
3. Check both measurements and be sure they are accurate to the nearest 1/8”.
*Some fireplaces may require a 2″ riser bar to meet the height requirement. This riser bar is included with all glass doors, and can be assembled as necessary.
For Masonary Fireplaces Only: Not for prefabricated fireplaces
Indicators that you have a masonry fireplace:
1. Made completely of brick and mortar
2. Built into the home when the home was constructed; more common in older homes
3. The chimney is part of the home’s original design
Indicators that you have a prefabricated fireplace:
1. More common in newer homes
2. Inside of the fireplace is usually built from solid sheets of metal or refractory panels that look like bricks
3. The flue is metal
Small Fireplace Glass Door Sizing
Product dimensions: 30″ H x 37.5″ W
Fits opening 30″-37″ Wide x 22.5″-29.5″ Tall
Medium Fireplace Glass Door Sizing
Product dimensions: 33″ H x 37.5″ W
Fits opening 30″-37″ Wide x 25.5″-32.5″ Tall
Large Fireplace Glass Door Sizing
Product dimensions: 33″ H x 43.5″ W
Fits opening 36″-43″ Wide x 25.5″-32.5″ Tall
WARNING: If the fireplace opening height and width DOES NOT fall within the size chart range, then these fireplace glass doors WILL NOT FIT.
Some fireplaces may require a 2″ riser bar to meet the height requirement. This riser bar is included with all glass doors, and can be assembled as necessary.
Note: The glass doors are designed to surface mount on the outside of a flat surface such as brick or marble. Use the Size Chart above to determine the correct size before you buy.