The TOTO WASHLET S550e Elongated Electric Bidet Toilet Seat with EWATER+ and Auto Open and Close Classic Lid is an electronic luxury seat that cleanses you with warm water, providing an exceptionally clean feeling. Instead of traditional toilet paper that can sometimes be rough and often ineffective, the WASHLET quickly provides comfortable warm water cleansing at the touch of a button. A once mundane trip to the bathroom can become a spa-like experience with a WASHLET.
The WASHLET features TOTO’s technologically advanced EWATER+ system which uses electrolyzed water generated by a technologically advanced process, transforming the water into a safe and powerful compound. By misting the bowl after every use, the EWATER+ technology helps to keep your toilet bowl clean and hygienic without any extra harsh chemicals. TOTO’s advanced PREMIST technology prevents toilet bowl waste buildup by using incoming water supply to spray the bowl before every use and help keep it clean.
The TOTO WASHLET S550e is operated by a luxury style illuminated touch-activated remote with 2 user memory to save preferred settings. The WASHLET features 5 spray settings, dryer, air purification, auto open and close lid, heated seat, a nightlight, and instantaneous water heating. The newly redesigned lid style lies flush with the toilet bowl, providing a streamlined look and giving the impression of an integrated system. The minimalistic display provides a more subdued appearance to your WASHLET.
The WASHLET reduces the need for toilet paper, saving trees and water used to manufacture each roll. As we get older, our mobility can deteriorate and make it increasingly hard to clean ourselves after toileting. Medical conditions and debilitating illnesses can make using the bathroom without assistance almost impossible, but with a WASHLET, you can increase your independence and feel cleaner with just one touch of a button. Includes mounting and connection hardware.
From the manufacturer
WASHLET is a high-tech electronic bidet toilet seat by TOTO, the world’s largest plumbing manufacturer, that installs easily on your current toilet. It delivers advanced technology and innovation to enhance cleanliness and provide the ultimate in personal comfort. The TOTO WASHLET features an adjustable spray that allows you to experience a warm water rinse that cleanses and refreshes you more effectively than harsh toilet paper. You feel cleaner and more comfortable than you’ve ever felt after a bathroom break. Each time you use WASHLET, you are refreshed, rejuvenated, and ready to tackle the day’s next challenge. Take care of yourself and the environment. Live cleanly with WASHLET.
S550e Exclusive Features
Auto Open/Close Seat & Lid
Instant Warm Water
Air Dryer & Deodorizer
Join the Clean Revolution
Easy, do-it-yourself installation!
- Step 1 – Remove your current seat.
- Step 2 – Install the WASHLET base plate. The rubber grommets can be lubricated with water if needed. Tighten the screws completely.
- Step 3 – Slide the WASHLET onto the base plate. Check the fit on your toilet and readjust the base plate as needed. A quick release button on the right-hand side allows for easy removal.
- Step 4 – Connect the tee connector to your fill valve inlet. Connect the WASHLET hose and reconnect the water supply hose.
Fits Most North American Toilets
- The WASHLET fits most toilets that feature a standard design.
- Check the dimensions of your toilet to ensure proper fit and installation.
- French curves may inhibit proper installation of the WASHLET. Check to ensure adequate space across the width of the tank.
- Be sure that you are able to access the tank’s fill valve inlet in order to complete the water connection. Extenders are available if space is limited.
Included and Required Items
- Included Items – WASHLET, base plate and installation hardware, tee connector, and remote
- 120V GFCI outlet required. Rated 15 Amps. Surge protection recommended to protect your WASHLET.
- The 3.9 foot three-prong power cord originates on the back left-hand side of the WASHLET when facing the toilet.
- Meets or exceeds electrical and mechanical standards for the US and Canada. IAPMO EGS and cUPC listed.
- Some toilet designs, such as fully skirted bowls, restrict access to the fill valve inlet. Limited space can prevent completion of the water connection.
- Check to ensure there is adequate space under your tank to install the tee connector and complete the water connection.
- Extenders are available if your fill valve inlet is difficult to reach.
- Additional fittings required for wall-hung toilet installations.