We ship items out as soon as we get them from the sellers, but this will not be the same day as your order. In general, you will receive your item within the chosen shipping time frame (48 h / 9-11 Business days / 25-29 Business days). If we anticipate a longer lead time (In case of not fulfilled by Ajansev product), it will be noted in the item description page. If you have any questions about the lead time on a specific item, please contact us with your questions.
You should receive an email confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. If you don’t receive that email, please check your Spam folder and see if you can locate it (Please mark “ Not as Spam” to receive the emails directly into your Inbox). This is especially important because, if you haven’t received the order confirmation email, you also won’t receive the email with your shipment notification and tracking information.
- If the shipment arrived in your country and there is no response from you then your shipment will be returned back to the origin country. In this case, we will only refund you the product cost (and customs charges if applicable). Shipping charges will be non refundable.
- After receiving the shipment, if you find any product is missing then you will have 3 days to inform us. In case, if you didn’t receive your order within 60 days from purchase date, please contact us immediately. We might not accept the concern if received beyond this timeframe.
- In the rare cases, a shipment can be stuck in customs and may need a declaration or additional documents from your side. If you are failed to provide the requested declaration or additional documents then we will not be able to offer any refund from our side because the shipment will be confiscated by the customs authorities.
- In the unlikely event, if there are chances that shipment can be returned back to the origin due to incomplete documents from the consignee, then we may refund you the product cost only.
- Refused delivery: In this case, Ajansev will try to return the shipment back to the origin (US,UK or CHINA) and return shipping will be deducted from your Product cost. So your refund amount will be Product cost – Return cost = Refund amount. This amount will be refunded to you as soon as the shipment will return back to the seller. In case, if the product is not returnable back to the origin (the US, UK or CHINA) then, in that case, we won’t offer any refund to you. Since the item will be disposed of by the customs within your country.
Not Fulfilled by Ajansev Products
Not fulfilled by Ajansev products can take minimum 20 days (up to 45 days) to deliver. We might cancel such product(s) from the order and refund you if any issue arises with the delivery of such products. We will speed up the process of such products as soon as we will receive them from the sellers to our warehouses.
Remember: In case, if any product from the order gets canceled due to any reason like out of stock, restrictions etc. then we have the rights to process remaining products of the order.
Canceling your order for any personal reason, in that case:
If the shipment has been created/processed from the seller: Partial shipping fees will be deducted and rest of the amount will be refunded.
If the shipment has not been created/ processed by the seller: Full refund will be processed.
Note: If the shipment left for your country, we cannot cancel your order.
In rare cases, delivery may take longer due to:
- Bad weather
- Flight delays
- National holidays or Festivals
- Customs clearance procedures
- Other unforeseen circumstances
If you think your order is delayed, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ajansev Import Fees Deposit
Ajansev offer customers customs duties, taxes, and fees (“Import Fees”) estimation during checkout and customs clearance on your behalf for certain eligible countries and regions.
When you order products from Ajansev, an estimate of the Import Fees will be levied on all items. With your authorization, these funds are used by the carrier or another agent to pay the Import Fees on your behalf (or the recipient’s behalf) to the appropriate authorities of the destination country (“Import Fees Deposit”). The payment of import fees is the responsibility of the importer and is levied based on the laws of the country into which the products are being shipped.
Import Fees Deposits will vary depending on the selected product and shipping method. The Import Fees Deposit is an estimation of the taxes and duties that may apply and isn’t an actual calculation. Customs regulations and tax rates applicable to certain goods may change between the date the taxes and duties were estimated and the applicable taxes and duties on the date of import into the destination country. The duty or tax rate is often determined by the classification of a good, which varies by country and region.
Duties and taxes are calculated based on the market value (actual price before any promotions) of the product and not the price after Ajansev promotions. This allows destination country customs authorities to obtain the accurate import duties and taxes owed to them based on the actual value of the goods.
You won’t be charged additional fees if the actual Import Fees exceed the Import Fees Deposit we estimated. In that case, Ajansev will pay the exceeded fees. And if the actual Import Fees are less than the Import Fees Deposit collected by us on your behalf then there will be no refund which means the customs duty charges you paid to us are non-reversible.
The cost to ship items from each product category to international destinations varies by item, shipment, and shipping option.
The above terms also apply to the shipment of any replacement product (if applicable) that might be shipped if there’s a problem with the original shipment.